Results from a basic recommendation engine for Streamanity 😏
I found a JSON feed of Streamanity's latest video content. My recommendation engine tried to find interesting videos from that JSON feed -- videos that matched one or more keywords in the $keywords array shown in the screenshot above. The recommendation engine gave minus points to videos that had one or more low quality attributes (such as clickbaity video titles).
The result was:
- Choosing to Stay at Home and Raise Kids Instead of a Career (duration: 00:30:16, score: 16)
- Scarcity w/ John Pitts - Bitcoin JV Episode 2 (duration: 01:22:20, score: 15)
- Q Red carpet rollout (duration: 00:05:20, score: 14)
- Dads intro to bitcoin (duration: 00:03:32, score: 14)
- Its Doughnut time! Those Market Makers are looking for dessert. (duration: 00:25:41, score: 14)
So the conclusion is: Streamanity doesn't yet have enough videos to choose from.